Grant has three decades of experience in the life science industry designing, implementing, and managing complex global programs and operations. His past global programs include leading multiple work streams, multi-vendors, multi-company and country projects to successful deployment in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Grant’s experience includes Global Supply Chain, Master Data Management, Software Quality Assurance and Project Management. He specializes in developing enterprise-wide business strategies and lean improvements. Grant has experience with Pharmaceutical Track and Trace, UDI, product traceability, barcoding, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), PLM, ERP and Computer System Validation (CSV).
Among his other accomplishments, Grant recently served as tri-chair of the GS1 Healthcare Leadership Team, co-chair of the GS1 Healthcare AIDC Application Standards Work Team and co-chair of the GS1 Healthcare GDSN Implementation Work Team. He is a PMP-certified project manager.
- Startup and daily operations of Global MDM function to maintain data in-sync across 3 ERP platforms (1 legacy SAP, 1 new SAP, 1 legacy JDE)
- Design and implementation of PIM system for MDM operations
- Design and implementation of UDI, Pharma Serialization, and Product Identification solutions for Turkey, China, Japan, Belgium, S. Korea, France, several other countries
- Design of overall strategy for UDI and Pharma Serialization compliance across 25+ plants, >100 packaging lines, and multiple Distribution Centers
- Design, implementation, and operations for Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) solution for US market using 1WorldSync data pool
- Public Policy thought leader, provided SME support to key regulators and legislators to shape regulations in US (DQSA and UDI), India (Pharma and Device Traceability), and EU (Pharma Serialization and UDI)