Helping life science companies achieve high-impact business outcomes with Microsoft applications
Microsoft empowers life science companies to reimagine ways to bring together people, data, and processes to accelerate scientific innovation, get products to market faster, enable success with virtual teams, and improve operational and patient outcomes.
Together, USDM Life Sciences and Microsoft enable regulated businesses to digitally transform, now. USDM Cloud Assurance for Microsoft provides end-to-end compliance in support of accelerated digital transformation AND global compliance. USDM Cloud Assurance is a managed subscription service, that delivers end-to-end GxP compliance from implementation through ongoing validation maintenance, including new releases of your SaaS applications. Further, our validation approach supports the use of advanced analytics models – Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) – in regulated GxP areas.
USDM Cloud Assurance for Microsoft Azure, Business Applications, and AI provides validation with a Computer Software Assurance (CSA) approach, enabling Microsoft life science customers to meet the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 and global computerized system validation requirements.
How USDM Cloud Assurance for Microsoft Azure can support and GROW your business:
- Enabling the digital workplace, now
- Ensure global regulatory compliance, including FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11, in all Microsoft cloud applications
- Deliver built-in compliance with automation and integration to increase speed to market
- Utilize AI to improve remote care and save lives
- Take advantage of a methodology and toolkit successfully audited by regulatory agencies, following the FDA’s recent CSA recommendations
- Significantly reduce implementation and validation time
- Decrease the cost to manage cloud compliance
- Accelerate innovation with a platform of compliant-ready solutions
Learn more about our digital transformation services
for mid-large life sciences enterprises here
USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint
Leverage your IT investment for GxP compliant content management
USDM can optimize your existing SharePoint Online application to include the management of GxP regulated content. By utilizing our best practices, USDM will significantly decrease your implementation and validation efforts of SharePoint Online. Further, USDM’s Cloud Assurance managed service will maintain compliance with all your SharePoint Online releases so you can keep innovating in a continuously compliant state.
How USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint can support your business process:
- Fast-track your implementation with project management experts who can guide you in pre-implementation work through end-user training
- Provide your organization with a comprehensive desktop qualification vendor audit to save time and effort with your vendor requalification endeavors
- Develop your business content governance structure and efficiently map to SharePoint workflows
- Significantly reduce implementation and validation time while decreasing the cost to manage cloud compliance
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance with managed services for change management of all new SharePoint releases
- Leverage critical organizational change management, training, and communications support to ensure your IT investments are successfully adopted
- Procedure Development for your SharePoint implementations
USDM can accelerate moving your business processes from trees to technology using SharePoint Online in a GxP compliant way! Learn more about our regulatory compliance services for emerging and start-up life sciences companies here.
Contact us to get started today!