The world’s leading CRM solution with the most versatile application development platform offers unmatched configurability, scalability, and security for regulated life sciences businesses. Easily extend Salesforce to regulated functions like Clinical/Lab, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing, and other GxP areas.
Designed to optimize the modern business needs of life sciences companies, the combined capabilities of USDM and Salesforce delivers a world-class, continuously compliant solution to enable your digital transformation. With more than 20 years of experience serving life sciences companies and thousands of GxP project delivered globally, USDM can fast-track your Salesforce implementations and enhancements. Contact us to discuss your Salesforce GxP optimizations today.
USDM offers services to support your Salesforce environment in the following areas:
Salesforce Platform & Native Applications
Implementation and enhancement services for native Salesforce applications
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Call Center
Applications built on Force.com Platform
Implementation and enhancement services for Salesforce ecosystem applications
Replace legacy applications or paper-based processes
Integrate with other cloud-based applications
- Applications built on Force.com
- Other enterprise systems
Learn how USDM accelerated the digital transformation of a large medical device manufacturer by using Salesforce GxP capabilities to build custom applications, enhance existing processes, and streamline fragmented workflows in this case study.
Salesforce Advantages for Life Sciences
- Significantly reduced implementation and validation time and maintain continuous compliance with USDM Cloud AssuranceTM
- Decreased licensing and maintenance cost for new implementations
- Increased adoption and minimize training with simple, intuitive UI
- Utilize basic reporting and dashboard tools immediately and reduce development time for more sophisticated reporting
- Easily integrate with other platforms and applications via standard connectors and open API
- Replace legacy applications or paper-based process with custom Salesforce applications:
- No additional license cost (does not include Community licenses)
- No additional integration cost – uses the existing database
- No additional application cost – uses existing development tools
- Always on, Always Secure and Access from Anywhere
Learn how USDM saved a $30B annual revenue, Biopharma company more than $500k in licensing fees by implementing Salesforce GxP capabilities, which created a baseline for automated testing as well as risk-based validation in this case study.
to discuss your Salesforce GxP need today.