Premier CRM provider with capabilities to address many regulatory business processes
USDM Cloud Assurance and Salesforce enable customers to retire legacy, siloed, on-premise systems and enable a consolidated, continuously complaint platform that addresses quality management, service management, RIMS, clinical, adverse event reporting, training, laboratory operations and more.
Designed to optimize the modern business needs of life sciences companies, the combined capabilities of USDM Cloud Assurance and Salesforce delivers a world-class, continuously complaint solution to start your digital transformation so you can get new products to market faster.
USDM Cloud Assurance + Salesforce Customer Benefit
- Expand use of Salesforce into GxP areas to increase productivity – clinical, quality, regulatory, service, and manufacturing
- Decrease the cost to manage compliance
- Significantly reduce adoption, implementation, and validation time
- Integrate your product data from multiple sources to enhance security and optimizes accuracy and approvals
- Harmonize and centralize control
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance
- Leverage automated regression testing for mobile-ready apps
- Manage every new release
- Enable a platform of complaint technology solutions
- Optimize business operations with Workflow-as-a-Service