USDM Life Sciences and Veeva provide an innovative approach for maintaining GxP compliance in the cloud.
Veeva Vault’s unique ability to manage both content and data in a single platform enables life sciences organizations to quickly deploy powerful applications that manage end-to-end processes with related content, data, and workflows. Coupled with USDM’s Cloud Assurance service, customers can trust that their Veeva applications stay continuously compliant and mitigate risk. USDM’s industry expertise ensures the program is expertly managed, implemented correctly, and adopted across the organization. Together, USDM and Veeva provide world-class solutions that enable life science companies to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EMA EudraLex Volume 4 Annex 11 regulatory requirements.
How USDM + Veeva can support your business process:
- USDM’s partnership with Veeva allows us to align for excellence in the delivery of your Veeva projects
- Fast-track your implementation with industry experts in program management who guide you through the pre-implementation work through the end-user training with best-in-class delivery
- Provide your organization with a comprehensive annual vendor audit to save you time and effort with your vendor requalification endeavors
- Develop your business content governance structure and efficiently map to Veeva workflows
- Significantly reduce your implementation and validation time while decreasing the cost to manage cloud compliance
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance with managed services for change management of all new Veeva releases
- Leverage critical organizational change management, training, and communications support to ensure your IT investments are successfully adopted
- Procedure Development for your Veeva implementations
Read Pharma Tech Outlook's article on our USDM and Veeva partnership here