You may have deployed and implemented TrackWise for a variety of your company's Quality Management needs: CAPA, Change Control, Audits, etc. However, there are some areas that you are having to manually manage. Here are some common complaints:
- We manage too many manual processes to clean up our CAPA records in TrackWise.
- Workflow data processing dependent on master data residing in external systems (ERP, LIMS, etc).
- We spend too much time checking and synchronizing data between related records (Complaint and eMDR).
- We need to reduce the eMDR rejections due to incorrect format or inaccuracies.
- We lack the option to batch upload information into grid objects within TeamAccess.
In this webinar, you will learn how you can extend TrackWise, using web services to automate creation of records and updating of records. Additionally, we will discuss how you can use web services to integrate TrackWise to pull information in from other systems (ERP, LIMS, etc).
About the Presenters:
Vice President of Quality Initiatives Brian is a highly experienced professional with a 25-year track record of assisting quality-regulated companies define, develop, and achieve their compliance goals. His experience includes 15 years of developing and supporting Quality Management System programs and 10 years of managing Enterprise Resource Planning system programs.
Senior Manager of QMS Technology at USDM Life Sciences Edwin has over 17 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries providing quality system solutions in developing full IT and quality management system projects from initial conception to completion.