Learn about the value and benefits associated with using UDI in a mobile environment to both capture the specific UDI of a device and view its associated metadata from the Global UDI Database (GUDID). Mobile medical device identification is designed to deliver higher safety, higher efficiency, higher quality and reduced errors for any workflow requiring exact identification of medical devices. USDM has a solution (UDI Connect) that provides the auto-ID and GUDID access to improve many, diverse, remote workflows.
Join this webinar to learn how you can capitalize on your UDI investment and improve the capability to support your field sales, service and operations teams.
The Mobile Medical Device Identification presentation will include:
- Overview of Medical Device Identification in the U.S.
- Medical Device Identification with Mobile Devices
- Integration with Corporate Systems, Such as Salesforce
- Example Workflows Requiring Automatic Device Identification
- Demo of Auto-ID and Global UDI Database Access Solution (UDI Connect)
- Live Q & A
Vice President of Medical Device Solutions and Services Jay was Senior Advisor for Patient Safety in the Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health. Jay developed the framework and authored key requirements for the FDA’s Unique Device Identification system.