On-Demand Digital Trends Webinar
Where are you in your clinical life cycle? As a leader in IT, are you helping your company emerge?
Integration of digital is driving the Life Sciences industry into a new frontier. When it comes to IT, Emerging Life Sciences companies want the same digital solutions as enterprise Life Sciences companies – Cloud adoption, mobile capabilities, real-time reporting, enhanced collaboration and so much more! Add in the need for regulatory compliance, and one can understand how Emerging companies are likely constrained with smaller staff sizes and budgets yet have faster timelines and less room for mistakes. Let us take you on a journey to show what the current trends in the Emerging Life Sciences and the Digital Transformation space are and how implementing these would be beneficial to your organization.
This discussion will include:
- The critical steps in starting to plan your digital transformation journey
- Trends in Emerging Life Sciences Digital Transformation
- How to use Process Optimization, Compliance, and Technology to Digitally Transform Your Emerging Life Sciences Organization
- Top 5 Tips When Selecting GxP Cloud Applications
- How to Rapidly Deploy Enterprise Wide GxP Applications
- Case Study - Learn how USDM Life Sciences helped a pre-commercial Biotech implement a validated QMS and LMS and qualify Okta and Active Directory in 12 weeks
- Live Q&A
About the Presenters:
Vice President of Emerging Life Sciences Erin has two decades of experience in Clinical Applications, Business Relationship Management and Project Management. She also has a background in GCP compliance, vendor evaluation and management, systems validation and implementations, as well as process evaluation and improvement. She specializes in managing global enterprise-wide IT implementations of technology solutions.
Manu is the Managing Director of Life Sciences at Box. He is a seasoned professional with two decades under his belt deploying content management solutions for Life Sciences while running operations within several IT functions supporting Drug Discovery to Commercialization.