Ushering in a New Era of Innovation and Technology
Information Technology (IT) is the critical backbone of any life sciences company and a necessity for collecting, archiving, and analyzing complex data. With a variety of hardware, software, and database technologies on the market, compatibility is key. USDM Life Sciences offers expert assessments and technology roadmaps to identify your organization’s critical needs.
USDM helps build your value-driven roadmap with initiatives and projects that allow your enterprise to deploy data, applications, technology, and capabilities. We start by assessing your business needs and your documented and informal processes and procedures. Then we identify critical systems needed and document the business requirements. Next, we will work together to prioritize systems, develop timelines for implementation, and guide you through your vendor selection.
USDM can help you to:
- Develop a STRATEGY
- Align INVESTMENTS
- Establish GOVERNANCE
- Optimize EXECUTION
Watch our on-demand webinar
to learn more.
Strategic IT Roadmap
- Identify specific business imperatives and opportunities for investments in IT
- Align IT investments with key milestones, regulatory applications, commercial launch, or other objectives
- Plan a “footprint” of IT platforms and solutions to support objectives
- Prioritized and time-phased
- Budget estimates and resource requirements
IT Organizational Roadmap
- Phased with Strategic IT roadmap
- Skills and capabilities requirements
- Headcount recommendations
- Budget estimates
Ways We Manage Change
- Get a snapshot of current launch plans and anticipated future events
- Adapt as business events and circumstances change
- Align the business with the plans for IT
Contact USDM to start discussing your strategic IT roadmap today.