Regulated biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies must ensure every layer of their technology stack complies with FDA and global regulations.
USDM's solution for regulated workloads in the public cloud covers end-to-end technology and compliance solutions to address business applications
, cloud services
, and global infrastructure
. Introducing - Unify Public Cloud
Unify Public Cloud
provides expert compliance services, fast-start accelerators, and validation deliverables based on 20+ years of life sciences solution delivery. All these services come wrapped in our continuous compliance, Cloud AssuranceTM
subscription, to manage on-going updates and decrease your compliance burdens. By providing a total, continuous, GxP compliant framework for your regulated workload, we help you minimize regulatory risk and maximize productivity and innovation.
The image below shows what is included in our Unify Public Cloud solution. Please contact USDM
to learn more about these features.
HOW IT WORKS
The image below shows how Unify Public Cloud supports the compliance requirements of your IT operation. We can also accommodate a traditional CSV methodology or newer Computer Software Assurance (CSA)
By leveraging USDM's decades of life sciences expertise and our accelerated cloud services, you can rapidly implement a GxP compliant framework for all layers of your tech-stack to generate real business value faster.
Continuous GxP Cloud Compliance
Accelerated Cloud Journey
- Reduce compliance risk by leveraging USDM domain experience
- Achieve continuous compliance with USDM's framework and accelerators for public cloud
- Expand internal compliance knowledge through increasingly complex projects
Realized Business Value
- Benefit from a structured journey map and assessment to identify strategic business initiatives made possible by the cloud and emerging technologies
- Fast-track your innovation with pre-packaged solution built-on life sciences best practices
- Utilize a flexible cloud adoption model to migrate regulated workloads based on priority
- Scale as your business needs evolve
White Paper: Regulated GxP Workloads in the Public Cloud
On-Demand Webinar: Accelerate Your Journey to the Cloud: Move your GxP Regulated Workloads to Microsoft Azure
To learn more about Unify Public Cloud for Microsoft Azure, download the datasheet below.
- Speed up deployment and adoption of cloud services and business applications
- A cost-effective, bundled solution to minimize barriers to compliance and innovation
- Build value-creating activities, decrease value-consuming activities
today to discuss your GxP workloads and moving to the public cloud.