- By deploying their proprietary Validation Accelerator Pack (VAP) templates for Salesforce Service Cloud, USDM qualified Renovia’s GxP use of Salesforce and enabled case objects to be integrated into the complaint-handling solution.
- USDM’s VAP templates enabled rapid qualification to meet the aggressive deadline.
- USDM created the following deliverables during the initial qualification phase:
- Qualification Plan (QP)
- System Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Risk Assessment (RA)
- Installation Qualification (IQ) Protocol
- Operational/Performance Qualification (OQ/PQ) Protocol
- Traceability Matrix (TM)
- Qualification Summary Report (QSR)
- USDM’s validation approach enabled Renovia to launch a new Salesforce instance with an integrated contact center on time, allowing them to maximize the ROI of their Salesforce investment and include GxP uses.
- USDM’s solution improved operational efficiency allowing the call center to handle double the call volume with the same headcount.
- This solution empowers Renovia to focus on their patients and achieve greater positive outcomes and allows them to respond in a customer-centric manner that is based on reliable, data-driven actions.
“Ten weeks of intense execution resulted in the launch of a new Salesforce instance with an integrated contact center technology for running RWC. Thank you for the incredibly hard work of everyone in bringing these systems to fruition.” ~ David Millard, Director, Commercial Applications
to successful Salesforce qualification including PLM integration
with the same headcount
on existing technologies to include GxP-related use