Globally compliant eSignatures and digital agreements
Working together, DocuSign and USDM Life Sciences help you reinvent your business processes while providing implementation and validation services that allow you to deploy with ease and expertise.
Your patients, investigators, and employees are global – and the processes between them should allow them to complete agreements quickly, easily, and securely while adhering to regulatory standards. DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how life sciences and healthcare industries prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA compliant eSignatures—the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device.
USDM handles your validation implementation and keeps your systems continuously complainant with Cloud Assurance, a managed service that supports new DocuSign releases, including updated scripts and ongoing regression testing.
DocuSign and USDM Life Sciences have an established partnership and draw on expertise from deployments at top 20 global biopharma and medical device companies as well as high growth life science organizations.
USDM Cloud Assurance + DocuSign Customer Benefit
Download the DocuSign and USDM Life Sciences Partnership Overview to learn more
- Achieve and maintain compliance with DocuSign’s Part 11 solution
- Comply with new regulations such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (U.S), HIPAA (U.S.), Annex 11 (E.U)., GDPR (E.U.), ERES (Japan), and ISO 27001:2013
- Import documents and data with pre-built integrations and regulated capabilities
- Authenticate patients, investigators, and employees around the world
- Automatically update systems and trigger processes once an agreement is signed
- Significantly reduce your regulatory implementation and validation time while modernizing your System of Agreements
- Harmonize and centralize control
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance
- Manage every new release