Salesforce for GxP Applications
The Salesforce platform is powerful and is no longer just for CRM. With competitive licensing costs and an engaging interface, and with many companies already utilizing Salesforce, there is a compelling case for extending its reach within your organization. Now that Life Science companies are becoming more comfortable with cloud applications for managing GxP data, why not leverage Salesforce for GxP business processes? With the help of USDM, Salesforce can become a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant platform.
USDM’s Salesforce Services
- Salesforce.com GxP implementation
- Validation Accelerator Pack – drastically reduces initial validation workload
- USDM Cloud Assurance™ – ensures regulated data is always compliant, including after platform upgrades
- Workflow-as-a-Service – customized integrations with third party applications
- Business process optimization and SOP support
USDM’s Cloud Assurance™
Our Cloud Assurance team handles the entire compliance workload from cloud vendor selection to ongoing maintenance of the validated state, even after platform upgrades. The subscription based service enables our customers to focus solely on the use of the latest in technological innovations on the Cloud without worrying about compliance headaches. Our life science customers get a harmonized, consistent compliance experience across all their cloud vendors.
Value to the Customer
Download our case study to learn more about USDM Cloud Assurance and see how we've created a seamless process for keeping you compliant.
Download our case study to learn how we saved a large medical device manufacturer time and licensing fees by moving GxP processes from TrackWise to Salesforce.
- Cloud Vendor Compliance is Always Managed
- Lower Cost of Compliance
- Continuous Risk Mitigation
- Harmonized and Centralized Control