USDM’s exclusive Information Systems (IS) Health Check is an assessment designed to evaluate the state of information system compliance, cloud readiness, and process efficiency for life sciences organizations.
An IS Health Check gives you an overall analysis of your people, processes, and technology, and a high-level roadmap to achieve IS compliance maturity.
USDM is offering this service complimentary to all our valued customers. Contact your USDM account manager to schedule your complimentary IS Health Check.
- The assessment can be performed for either a traditional Computer Systems Validation (CSV) methodology or a more modern Computer Software Assurance (CSA) methodology.
- The IS Health Check focuses on three areas of the business – people, processes, and technology – and assesses the level of maturity in your organization as they apply to business processes, IT strategy, and compliance.
- It is designed to scope and plan a more detailed strategy and roadmap.
- It is an indicator of your state of regulatory compliance and IS efficiency.
- It provides two levels of assessment: Complimentary and paid
- We have created a complimentary start to your IS Health Check as we believe it is vital to your operational success. By providing a high-level view, we are confident you will find value in diving deeper into your business processes to discover a more comprehensive analysis and strategic roadmap to improve your IS compliance maturity.
- Reveal opportunities to improve compliance maturity
- Enable prioritization and faster execution of quick wins and critical remediation
- Substantiate your existing roadmap with expert analyses or create a roadmap
How it Works
The IS Health Check is comprised of three simple steps:
Schedule your initial consulting session with USDM through your account manager. This working session is designed to gather company information and nominate the best person to complete USDM’s assessment questionnaire.
Fill out USDM’s assessment questionnaire.
USDM delivers a custom report with your baseline maturity state, areas of improvement, and a high-level roadmap. We will provide a Summary Report with observations and recommendations along with a roadmap for future IS maturity and compliance. The following chart is an example of information included in the summary.
Please contact your USDM account manager to schedule your complimentary IS Health Check. New customers can contact us here.