Helping life science companies achieve high-impact business outcomes with Microsoft
Microsoft empowers life science companies to reimagine ways to bring together people, data, and processes to advance scientific innovation, get products to market faster, enable success with virtual teams, and improve operational and patient outcomes. Together, Microsoft and USDM Life Sciences enable regulated businesses to transform their GxP workflows into the cloud with USDM’s Unify Public Cloud for Microsoft Azure.
Your business depends on every layer of your technology to comply with FDA and global regulations for software assurance. From your infrastructure to data centers to the platform layers and many business applications that power your productivity, Microsoft and USDM can ensure your operation is continuously compliant. Read our case study to learn how USDM helped a Top 5 global pharmaceutical company create a validated Artificial Intelligence (AI) framework for Microsoft Azure.
Our approach to regulated workloads in the public cloud covers end-to-end technology solutions to transform your regulatory operations from a cost-center to an innovation hub. Our delivery model addresses SaaS (business applications), PaaS (cloud services), and IaaS (global infrastructure).
The image below shows how Unify Public Cloud supports the compliance requirements of your Azure infrastructure and Microsoft cloud applications.
To learn more about Unify Public Cloud for Microsoft Azure, visit the Azure Marketplace or download the datasheet below.
You can also watch our On-Demand Webinar: Accelerate Your Journey to the Cloud: Move your GxP Regulated Workloads to Microsoft Azure
USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint
Leverage your IT investment for GxP compliant content management
USDM can optimize your existing SharePoint Online application to include the management of GxP regulated content. By utilizing our best practices, USDM will significantly decrease your implementation and validation efforts of SharePoint Online. Further, USDM’s Cloud Assurance managed service will maintain compliance with all your SharePoint Online releases so you can keep innovating in a continuously compliant state.
How USDM Cloud Assurance for SharePoint can support your business process:
- Fast-track your implementation with project management experts who can guide you in pre-implementation work through end-user training
- Provide your organization with a comprehensive desktop qualification vendor audit to save time and effort with your vendor requalification endeavors
- Develop your business content governance structure and efficiently map to SharePoint workflows
- Significantly reduce implementation and validation time while decreasing the cost to manage cloud compliance
- Maintain continuous cloud compliance with managed services for change management of all new SharePoint releases
- Leverage critical organizational change management, training, and communications support to ensure your IT investments are successfully adopted
- Procedure Development for your SharePoint implementations
USDM can accelerate moving your business processes from trees to technology using SharePoint Online in a GxP compliant way! Learn more about our regulatory compliance services for emerging and start-up life sciences companies here.
Contact us to get started today!