Improving regulated business agility through innovative cloud solutions.
Optimize your GxP processes by moving your on-premise, siloed, or paper-based processes to the Cloud, allowing you to consolidate platforms, lower license cost, ease ongoing compliance costs, and increase user adoption.
USDM’s Quality Cloud is not only helping life science companies move GxP processes to the Cloud, we are optimizing workflows and delivering compliant business automation solutions. With our Cloud Assurance Validation Accelerator Pack (VAP) and Workflow-as-a-Service (WaaS), key GxP processes can be migrated into USDM’s Quality Cloud, and provide cross-platform automation, data sharing, notifications, record updates, business intelligence, reporting and more. USDM’s Quality Cloud also manages and maintains the ongoing validation and overall compliance of the solution including new releases, enhancements, and updates from each cloud platform. Let USDM’s Digital transformation team show you how to optimize the GxP processes you rely on most including:
- Quality Management System / QMS (Change Management, CAPA, Audit, Complaints, Asset Management, Non-Conformance/Deviations etc.)
- Enterprise Content Management / Quality Document Management System, GxP File Retention (ECM/EDMS/QDMS)
- Learning Management / Training (LMS)
- Clinical Solutions (eTMF, R&D Collaboration, Clinical Study Startup, Site Feasibility Surveys, SUSAR)
- Other Solutions (Contracts Management, Third-Party (CRO, CMO etc.) Collaboration), Personal Storage, Sales Training)